Oak Hill Horse Farms
The Perfect Family Horse Farm Tucked in the Rolling Hills of South Georgia Just 30 Minutes from Thomasville, Ga and 25 Minutes from Tallahassee, Fl. Open Fenced Pastures with Abundant Mature Live Oaks to Provide Great Shade for Horses or Cows. Cozy Farm House with Swimming Pool and Fishing Pond to Enjoy Country Living!
- 40+/- Acre Horse Farm, Grady County Georgia
- Main House
- 3000 Sq Ft 3 BR/3 BA Farm House with Office, Dining, Kitchen, Living Area with Stone Hearth Wood Burning Stove, Loft and Swimming Pool; Built 1994
- Screened in Back Porch and Front Porch Overlooks Pool and Fishing Pond
- 3 Acre Fishing Pond Loaded with Bass in the Front Yard; Tired Creek Runs Along the Northern Boundary
- Main Barn with 3 Stalls and Area for Tools and Equipment
- 2 Horse Stable Lean-To's for Feeding and Shelter for Horses
- Old Smokehouse Barn with Area for Wood and Equipment Storage
- Rolling Hills with Mature Live Oaks and Fenced Pastures for Horses and Cows
- Every Kind of Fruit Tree You Can Imagine ... Peaches, Figs, Lemons, Limes, Blueberry and Oranges
- 800 Sq Ft Workshop/ Saddle and Leather Shop with Bathroom
- Chicken Coup for Sustainable Living and Fresh Eggs
- Rolling Hills and Creek Bottoms with Abundant Deer and Turkey; Trails Throughout to Navigate Property on ATV
- Located in Grady County Just 30 Minutes From Thomasville and 25 Minutes From Tallahassee, Fl
Oak Hill Farms is the perfect South Georgia horse farm located just 25 minutes from Tallahassee, Fl and 30 minutes from Thomasville, Ga. Tucked in the rolling hills of south Georgia with Tired Creek running along the Northern boundary, this 40.22 +/- acre family horse farm has abundant deer and turkey along the creek bottom portion. Fenced pastures of rolling hills full of mature live oaks and pines creates an idyllic scene to enjoy watching the horses or cows from the cozy porches of the farm house.
The 3000 sq. ft heated and cooled gated farm house was built in 1994 and is a three bedroom/ 3 bath home with kitchen, dining room, living room, office area as well as a loft area above the living room that overlooks the fish pond. The flooring is tile in the kitchen and bathrooms with a mixture of hardwood floors and carpet in the living areas and bedrooms. The gorgeous heart pine interior walls in the living room area and the stone hearth and wood burning stove give this farm house a great rustic vibe that goes along perfectly with the scene at Oak Hill. There is a screened in back porch area that overlooks the garden and horse pastures; a great space to spend for morning coffee or gather on summer evenings. Enjoy your mornings rocking on the front porch with a peaceful view of the pond, fruit trees and pool area which is the perfect spot to cool off during the warm summer months!
Oak Hill has one main horse barn with 3 stalls and a dedicated area to store tools and equipment. There is also a smoke house barn perfect for storing firewood and other equipment for maintaining the property. In both of the fenced pastures a lean-to shelter has been built to give the horses a covered area to shelter and eat. There are trails throughout the property that navigate down to the creek bottom where the owner has placed a deer feeder for the wildlife. Up near the horse barn is an 800 sq. ft workshop/ saddle shop complete with AC, bathroom and front porch which creates a great space to either continue as a workshop or possibly transition into additional living space.
If simple country living is what you are trying to find ... this property is truly a perfect fit. It is fully sustainable with every kind of fruit tree you can imagine; oranges, lemons, limes, figs, peaches and blueberries just to name a few. The garden is currently in full bloom with a colorful plethora of fresh farm to table vegetables. There is a fairly large chicken coup over beside the barns to give you fresh eggs and meat and a beautiful fishing pond out in front of the house to catch fish as well.
Don't miss the opportunity to call this charming place home!
Home Interior Gallery
Maps & Location
Oak Hill Horse Farms
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.