Three Trees Yatesville
- 489 +/- acres Ranch Upson County, Georgia
- Formerly a portion of a vast Three Trees cattle empire
- Fenced and Crossed Fenced
- 150 +/- acres in Pasture
- 330 +/- acres in Woods
- 5 +/- acre Pond
- Gently rolling Topography
- 1,660 +/- sq ft Brick Home
- Located 13 miles from restaurants & Walmart in Thomaston
- Approx 38 miles to Macon & 40 miles Warm Springs, GA
- Approx 38 miles to The High Falls State Park for boating, fishing, hiking, & swimming
- The Hartsfield-Atlanta Airport is approx. 80 minutes away
Three Tree Yatesville is a 489 +/- acre ranch in Upson County, Georgia. This ranch was formerly a portion of a vast Three Trees cattle empire; at one time, this property was a highly improved show place. Today, the property is in crossroads between being a recreational property, could be a trophy cattle ranch again (with a little TLC), or combination of the two. It has attributes to be either.
The property is fenced and crossed fenced and has 150 +/- acres in pasture and 330 +/- acres in woods. It has gently rolling topography and a 5 +/- acre pond. There is a modest 1,660 square foot brick home.
The property is located 13 miles to restaurants, Home Depot, Walmart etc. in Thomaston, Georgia and 38 miles to Macon, Georgia. Located only 38 miles away, is The High Falls State Park for boating, fishing, hiking, and swimming. Warm Springs, the home of F.D. Roosevelt State Park, FDR’s Little White House Historic Site, Warm Springs Winery and Vineyards, is approximately 40 miles from the property. Calloway Gardens and its associated shops is approximately 50 miles from the property. The charming area of Senoia, best known for the filming of The Walking Dead series, is approximately an hour away. Tours are offered so fans can visit all the locations filming took place including Hershel’s Farm. The Hartsfield-Atlanta Airport is approximately 80 minutes away.