Long Pine Farms
Escape To This 75 Acre South Georgia Recreational Property and Enjoy All That Nature Has to Offer ... Stocked 5.5 Acre Pond ... Deer .. Turkey and Duck Hunting. Located Just 25 Minutes from Thomasville, Ga and 45 Minutes From Tallahassee, Fl; Long Pine Farms is the Perfect Weekend Getaway or Spot to Call Home.
- 75 +/- Acre Gated Recreational Property, Grady County, Georgia
- A+ Located Just 25 Minutes From Thomasville, Ga and 45 Minutes From Tallahassee, Fl
- 5.5 Acre Stocked Bass Pond With New Dock & Fish Feeder
- Guest House
- Newly (2020) Renovated Guest/Pool House - 1900 Sq Ft with 2BR/1BA, Sauna, Open Floor Plan with Sunroom/Dining Room Overlooking Pool Area
- New Pool Liner & New Pool Decking 2020; New Firepit, Tennis Courts
- Loaded with Duck, Turkey & Deer, Great Road Systems Easily Navigable, Deer Stands & Feeders with Second Well & Power On Wooded Parcel For Building Cabin On Pond
- Equipment Barn
- 2250 Sq Ft Metal Shed With Tool & Equipment Storage Area, Rolling Metal Doors
- AC Room In Barn Used By Previous Owner to Store Antique Cars
- Main House
- 4040 Sq Ft Main House - 4BR/4BA Ranch Style Home With Open Family Room; Front Porch Overlooking the Stocked Pond, 2000 Sq Ft 4 Car Garage
- Stone Fireplace in Living Room With Views of the Water From Master Suite and Dining Room
- $4K Set of Custom Plans Included for Main House Renovation, Space Is Livable Now If Total Renovation Is Not An Option; Property Sold AS-IS
Long Pine Farms is a 75 +/- acre recreational property located just 10 minutes outside of Cairo, Ga. The oak canopy lined dirt drive sets the tone for the tranquil vibe of this property. Once you drive through the entry gates, which are lined with black fencing and landscaped with magnolias and other vegetation, the drive transitions into gravel as you wind through the tall South Georgia pines leading up to the lake front homes.
The main home is a 4BR/4BA 4040 sq ft ranch style home with an open family room area and gorgeous stone fire place. Enjoy water views from the master suite, 2 guest rooms and the dining room which over look the 5.5 acre stocked bass pond. There is a sprawling 4 car garage perfect for extra storage space and parking. Although the home is livable as it is, the owners are including a $4K custom set of house plans to turn this space into a show stopper.
The newly renovated (2020) guest/pool house has great wife appeal. It is 1900 sq ft and turn key ready to walk in and begin enjoying life in the country. There are 2 BR/1BA with a dry sauna located in the bath perfect for ensuring your days are relaxing. The design and decor is modern farm house with an open floor plan that transitions into a large sunroom dining area overlooking the pool and fire pit. The outdoor space has new decking in the pool area, a new pool liner and is fenced with iron gate fencing. The patio area includes a new fire pit and is lined with brick pavers complimenting the surrounding pines for that classic South Georgia feel. This area is the perfect space for entertaining guest and enjoying the outdoors. If tennis is your game, grab your racket and head up to the courts for a quick match with friends.
The 2250 sq ft metal equipment barn/shed is located next to the tree line and has plenty of space to park tractors, bush hogs, mules and all other farm equipment and tools. There is a large room in the barn that is AC controlled and was previously used to park and store antique cars. This area would make the perfect space for an industrial kitchen should a buyer decide to have weddings and events on property. The tennis courts could easily be covered with party tents to create the perfect space to house plenty of people for outdoors events.
Mornings are breathtaking at Long Pine Farms. The sun comes up over the pines and provides incredible sunrise views from the main house. Enjoy mornings with coffee on the front porch and listen as the woods around you come to life! Venture down to the new dock on the pond and wet a line where you are sure to catch plenty of large bass. In season enjoy the ducks as they come to feed on the far end of the pond in the swampy cypress area. If you are an outdoorsman at heart, the wooded 48 acre parcel across the pond is managed for deer and turkey. The road systems are improved with deer stands and feeders set up to ensure there is venison in the freezer! The wooded parcel has its own existing well and power should the new owner decide to build other cabins on that side of the property. This setup would work out perfectly should the future owner host events and need more housing accommodations.
Long Pine Farms has so much potential and the perfect weekend getaway should you be looking for a part time recreational property or most definitely a charming tranquil spot to enjoy life in the country full time. Call today for more information or to schedule a viewing. Lori Weldon - (229) 977-6065 / Lori@JonKohler.com
Guest House and Interior Gallery
Main House and Interior Gallery
Maps & Location
Long Pine Farms
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.