Banks Ridge Plantation
588-acre Turn-key Plantation in the Heart of the Alabama Plantation Belt!
- 588+/- manicured acres, Russell County, Alabama
- 1 cabin & 1 manufactured home furnished & move in ready
- 86' x 40' Pole Barn
- 14'x40' Enclosed barn for Equipment Storage
- 8'x8' walk-in deer cooler, electric deer hoist, stainless cleaning tables
- Full equipment list
- Large metal shooting houses, wood shooting houses, ladder stands
- 2 ponds stocked with bass & bream
- 3/4 mile frontage along clear sandy bottom creek
- managed timberland with mature pine & hardwood timber
- $781 timber value per acre - 2019 Timber cruise
- Excellent whitetail genetics with big mature bucks harvested every year
- Exceptional turkey hunting & habitat
- Offered turn-key with furnishings, equipment, stands, & more
Located only 35 minutes from Auburn, AL & Columbus, Ga and less than 2 hours from the Atlanta Airport!
Rolling topography & a diverse Landscape create a Beautiful, Game-rich Plantation managed for Recreation, Timber Production, & Wildlife!
Banks Ridge Plantation is a 588+/- acre plantation in the historic Alabama Plantation Belt. The exceptional hunting & abundant wildlife at Banks Ridge is a product of the rich soils, diverse habitat, & prolific ground cover found in the black belt region of Alabama. The deer have the genetics & nutrition to consistently produce trophy whitetails that everyone hears about in this black belt region. Located in a great neighborhood & surrounded by other plantations and like-minded landowners greatly enhances the management efforts & quality of the wildlife. The location is ideal. Less than 2 hours to Atlanta, 35 minutes to Auburn & Columbus, and 1 hour to Montgomery. There are 2 stocked ponds scattered throughout the property and 3/4 mile of frontage along a beautiful sandy bottom creek. The topography is the perfect balance of rolling hills & ridges that transition into beautiful hardwood bottoms. This is a well-located game-rich plantation that has been enhanced for recreation, timber production, & wildlife.
The property has two nice camp houses that are furnished & move in ready. Other amenities include a large pole barn with an enclosed bay for equipment storage and a covered deer cleaning station with a walk-in cooler. Nice elevated shooting houses are positioned on food plots throughout the property as well as ladder stands in the woods. The deer are fed out of trough feeders filled with high protein pellets throughout the year. Big whitetails are killed every year and there is good evidence of that hanging on the walls. The turkey hunting on the property is also excellent and the mature hardwood bottoms along the creeks are sure to hold high numbers of gobblers.
Nearby Plantations include Kenteska Plantation, Coushatta Plantation, Sawtooth Plantation, Creekstand Plantation, Hatcher Plantation, among many others. This is an unbelievable opportunity to own an exceptionally managed deer and turkey hunting property in the heart of the plantation belt, Turn-key!
Maps & Location
Banks Ridge Plantation
- Located in Historic Alabama Plantation Belt
- Under two hours to Atlanta Airport
- 35 minutes to Auburn, AL & Columbus, GA
- 1 hour to Montgomery
- 2.25 hours to Birmingham