Quail Plantation in Prestigious Albany Plantation Belt for less than $1,900/acre
- 1,444 +/- acre High Quality Recreational Property Calhoun County, Georgia
- Located in the Albany Plantation Belt
- 1.25 miles on Keel Creek
- Excellent Deer, Turkey, and Wild Quail
- Established food plots & Good Interior Roads
- New Fencing
- Located just 25 +/- miles to restaurants in Albany, Georgia.
- Beautiful Live Oaks
- Good Timber
- Red Clay Soils and Rolling Topography
- 28 +/- Acre and 8 +/- Acre Waterfowl Ponds
- Strategically-placed Brood Fields
- Borders the 19,700-acre Chickasawhatchee WMA, 18,000-acre Deer Run Plantation, and the 3,000-acre Bermuda Plantation
- Conservation Easement (held by The Nature Conservancy) and the entire property located in Opportunity Zone
Keel Creek Plantation is a 1,444 +/- acres high quality recreational property located in the famed Albany Plantation Belt. It has excellent deer and turkey and wild quail. It has 1.25 +/- miles on Keel Creek plus a 28 +/- acre and a 8 +/- acre waterfowl ponds. The plantation has established food plots, good interior roads, new fencing, good timber, beautiful live oaks, red clay soils and rolling topography, and brood fields for quail. This is a good all-around plantation.
Keel Creek is bordered by and in the neighborhood of other large properties; plantations and other high quality recreational properties. It is bordered by the 19,700-acre Chickasawhatchee Wildlife Management Area, 18,000-acre Deer Run Plantation, and the 3,000-acre Bermuda Plantation. It is located just 25 miles to restaurants in Albany, Georgia.
This is a great opportunity to own a good all-around plantation located in the Albany Plantation belt for just $1,850 per acre!
The entire property located in Opportunity Zone.
A Social Storm™ Property
Keel Creek Plantation is considered a Social Storm™ Property, a term we trademarked to identify unique properties that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times. What makes a Social Storm™ Property so unique?
Maps & Location
- 1,444 +/- acres
- 1.25 Miles on Keel Creek
- Borders the 19,700-acre Chickasawhatchee WMA
- Located 25 miles to Restaurants in Albany
- The entire property located in Opportunity Zone